The information that you provide to the shopping service will be stored in electronic databases owned by Astrologo Ottica Srl, based in Rome, Via della Fontanella di Borghese 25/26. Astrologo Ottica Srl is entitled to collect, store and process such information in accordance with the principles of privacy protection set by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. The provision of data is optional but a refusal to submit the data will lead to inability to provide the service. The above-mentioned is applied to the personal information collected from the user during the registration, as well as to the data derived from visits and navigation of the website www.otticastrologo.com.
Astrologo Ottica Srl will use the personal information of the users to process individual operations according to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – i.e., collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation aimed at the provision of the services requested, including disclosure of the data to third parties if necessary, which is basically an automated and computerized process. The data may also be organized in databases or archives.
To change or cancel your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information that the Customer provides to the Seller shall be held and may be used by the Seller and disclosed to the associated companies for the following purposes:
• providing the services requested
• providing the information and/or offers of services and products that Astrologo Ottica Srl, and/or its subsidiaries and/or associated companies, as well as its partners and outsourcers, may consider relevant to the user’s interests, without this resulting in transfer of personal information to third parties
• controlling the quality of products/services offered, also by offering after-sales services
• sending communications and advertising information relating to products and offers available from the Seller and its associated companies
• sharing the data with third parties as specified in this Privacy statement
• dealing with accounting and tax formalities
• carrying out market and statistical research to determine product preferences
• trace the illegal activity, only if specifically requested by the competent authorities
Astrologo Ottica Srl informs that, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Customers are entitled to:
• be aware of collecting and processing of their personal information
• be informed of the identification details of the holder of their personal information
• obtain from the information holder:
- a confirmation of existence and holding of such personal information, as well as of its type, origin, and purpose of its collection;
- cancellation, anonymization or blocking of personal information processed in violation of the law;
- updating, modification and integration of the information
• object, entirely or in part, to the processing of their personal information, for legitimate reasons
• object, entirely or in part, to the processing of their personal information for commercial purposes or for carrying out of a market research, sending commercial communications, etc.
To exercise the rights guaranteed in the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, please, send a letter to Astrologo Ottica Srl, Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 25/26, 00186, Rome, Italy,
for the attention of the person responsible for processing of personal information.
PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
The Customer’s personal information will not be used to send advertising materials, promotion letters etc, since such activities, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, requires the consent of the information owner (the Customer). Such consent must be expressed explicitly by the information owner and cannot be considered granted without confirmation.